Some notes concerning the video:
- See Staring at the Sun for a general discussion of the contents of the video.
- If you are looking for the source information for any clips or songs, click on the video and you will find the information in the description. I don’t want to ruin the pretty images with text from my lackluster video editor. If I can, I may re-master this series into a whole documentary.
- There are almost no overt references to homosexuality, pedophilia, or anal sex in this installment, although many of these movies are loaded. The Celtic Rebel’s Don’t Go West (version 2) should take care of that area of research.
- In Apocalypto, the “willing warriors” are all painted blue before having their hearts yanked out.
- The old man who is missing an arm makes me think of Vader and Luke with their machine appendages. It also reminds me of Aerosmith’s “Hole in my Soul.”
- Many of the events occurring today were predicted by those in the past. Could this mean that they were/are inevitable? How did these people know? How are the groups in power using such “foreknowledge” to their advantage? Could they be doing the planning? What was the significance of the 4/20 Deepwater Horizon explosion?
- Might have I “predicted” some of these events with articles? Eg, Depth followed by Blood?
- There is much talk about the sun “waking up” and sending solar storms in the planet’s direction. Perhaps this could destroy communications and electronics, but this could also be a cover story for an operation intended to dismantle the growing network of people planning to take this world back.
- At the beginning of the movie Pi, Max tells us his story of staring at the sun. At the end of Magnum (big!) PI, Tom asks his foe if he had looked at the rising sun before shooting the unarmed man.
- In this new technological age it is very difficult to discover the exact causes that lead up to events taking place. People can be set up as scape goats while the real master minds slip through Scot-free.
- Is the blue genie (djinn) pure evil? Could this be The Genius?
- Marvel mythology has Jean Gray as an avatar for a cosmic Phoenix force. In the comics, she is wanted by an interstellar empire for diving into a sun, absorbing its energy, and destroying it and the life it supported in the process. She was unaware of her actions at the time. (see Phoenix) Charles tries to remain “in charge” and keep the Phoenix at bay.
- One of the last images concerning worshiping a vacuum reminded me of megamaid from Space balls (picture). Suck, suck, suck..
- In The Men Who Stare at Goats, Jeff Bridges character has serious revelations after looking up into the sun and communing with it. He also seems to turn fairly homosexual, although this has not been my experience with the sun’s energies. U2 – Staring at the Sun is also worth a watch.
- Am I really who I sometimes imagine and dream myself to be? Am I being played by “the order”?
O.T.O. is dedicated to the high purpose of securing the Liberty of the Individual and his or her advancement in Light, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, and Power through Beauty, Courage, and Wit, on the Foundation of Universal Brotherhood.
U.S. Grand Lodge is the governing body of O.T.O. in the United States. It is the most populous and active branch of O.T.O., with 44 [!!!] local bodies in 26 states as of June 2010. (oto-usa.org)
I really haven’t done enough research into the various orders that exert influence or operate behind the scenes on this planet. If anyone could offer some insight into these groups, I would appreciate your help.
The true and Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn, founded in 1888, is an extension of the ancient Mysteries of Light. Golden Dawn teachings have remained and influenced thousands who seek a deeper understanding of the Mysteries. Today, the teachings, practices and initiations of the historical Golden Dawn continue. (golden-dawn.org) (see also HermeticGoldenDawn.org)
I am sure much of the work I have done has been inspired by members from some of these societies. They might not be as malicious as they have been portrayed, but there is something “mysterious” going on here and I would like to figure it out.
June 17 Update: On Wednesday, June 16th I tried to have Jesse Woodrow back on the radio program, but he was a no-show. I never got to ask him some of my questions concerning Hollywood and questionable Bible passages. For example, here’s a doozy:
Numbers 31:17-18 (King James Version):
17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
What a gracious, loving, and kind God, eh? And here’s Sex with Children by Talmud Rules (mohel pic). I shouldn’t leave out the third war-like (Gabriel/Satan-inspired?) religion that has been ruining this world: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, and Child Brides (pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4). If your God endorses having sex with little children, then he is not my God.
I’d encourage you to listen to the 45-minute window of opportunity given to me by not having my scheduled guest. Not wanting to leave me hanging, my friend ScarredSoul called in at the end.
Blowing Some Steam:
June 22 Update: Huffpo is catching on to this song being sung. Why You Shouldn’t Shun the Sun.