Dear readers, I hope your summer is going well. Things have been “heating up” for sure.
Though I have been away from the blog for a while, I have still been rather busy. This post is not intended to bring you up to speed, but rather to share the interesting “synchronicity” happening over the past few weeks. This is an important topic, which I (as Ferdinand), have dealt with a number of times here at Star Theory.
Here are some Bull-et points to cover the bulk of it:
- June 16: I had a show on The Horned One, Cow Gods, our historic relationship to cattle, and much more, titled Beasts of Burden.
- June 17: Huffington Post featured an article about cow waterbeds.
- June 19: Lightning Bolts (“bullts”) set Bull Gulch on fire in Colorado.
- June 21 – June 23: Monsters University (MU or “moo”) tops the bOx office.
- June 24: I did a follow-up show: Cowboys and Indians.
- June 24: A toreador was gored up his ass. The Daily Mail reportedthat The Bull is Mightier Than The Sword.
- June 25: CNN – Bull Market Sleeping.
- June 25: A young Mestizo in Texas impaled himself on the horn of a bull statue. Here’s an article with video, where you can see the boy’s friend wearing a Chicago Bulls hat.
- June 25: The Atlantic claimed Bull Durham is The Best Baseball Movie Ever Made.
- June 25: The Telegraph collaborated with QI (British TV show, see Rainbow Alphabet pairing) to let us know Some Interesting Facts about Cows.
- June 26: Yahoo reported that Edward Snowden is in MosCOW.
- June 26: Bull Gulch fire is contained after 9 days.
There are more stories related to this topic out there, but I think you are starting to get the picture.
CHECK OUT RENEGADE BROADCASTING!
If you have not already done so, please listen to my last two shows to more fully appreciate the sym-bull-ism.
I Call strong Pan, the substance of the whole,
Etherial, marine, earthly, general soul,
Immortal fire; for all the world is thine,
And all are parts of thee, O pow’r divine.