The first installment of a new documentary series explores the potentials of the human body and how they can be exploited to serve various power structures. I’m not even going to try to put this on Youtube, due to copyright claims and the nature of the content, but here is the link to Vimeo.
Warning: You are consenting to view this! You may never be able to watch movies or tv in the same way. It also may change your attitudes and beliefs. You can stop watching at anytime :)
Please let me know what you think.
I’m not done yet. In some ways I am only just beginning. ;)
A giant silverback stares at the setting sun in P. Jackon’s King Kong. He is captured, breaks free, and climbs atop the Empire State enraged. He ends up being felled by beauty.. and lots of bullets.
I am unsure as to when I will be next doing a post, radio show, or a video. To be honest, I am soon planning to withdraw all support from this machine, which includes my opposition to it. I no longer want my intelligence to be used freely by the various media and governmental agencies. I will do this with the confidence that my other readers and listeners will be better prepared to handle the various scenarios that may unfold.
Anyway, on to the topic for today, which is the number 47. That Wikipedia article details some of the history of this “quintessential random number” and how it is hidden all over popular culture. For example, it is constantly referenced in the Star Trek franchise.
The Soviet-invented AK-47 is also the most widely used weapon in the world today, even after six decades, because of its reliability, durability, and low production cost. This is not the only military product that carries this number.
The main character of the Hitman series is Agent 47 and the number is also referenced in the movie Ronin, just to name a few more examples. Also check out 47.net for information coming from a society based around this number.
47 is also the number for silver, which is right below copper and right above gold in the periodic table.
From Web Elements: Silver is somewhat rare and expensive, although not as expensive as gold. Slag dumps in Asia Minor and on islands in the Aegean Sea indicate that man learned to separate silver from lead as early as 3000 B.C. Pure silver has a brilliant white metallic lustre. It is a little harder than gold and is very ductile and malleable. Pure silver has the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of all metals, and possesses the lowest contact resistance. Silver iodide, AgI, is (or was?) used for causing clouds to produce rain.
Silver also kills bacteria and can heal wounds. (Natural News)
The idea of silver bullets being able to kill werewolves or vampires has been a prevalent theme on the silver screen for quite some time. But that, of course, is not the only thing that the screen has been promoting since its inception. There has something very pernicious and subversive going on behind the scenes..
UPDATE: Today on Yahoo! (and headlined by Drudge) – Nearly half of US households escape federal income tax: About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009.
People have been compiling “easter eggs” in movies (coincidences or mistakes) for quite some time now, but the internet allowed for this to be brought to a whole new level. Some brilliant people have uncovered some of themes and messages that have been placed in movies for specific reasons. Others have tried to turn this phenomenon into a tool for enslaving the mind in Hollywood’s constructs. One should always ask, why is this material being presented to me and who is paying for it?
In the case of my work, I might have some supporters of whom I am not aware, but I’m an individual with my own agenda.
Okay, so a few brief notes concerning the film:
- Take from it what you will. There is much there.
- I have received messages from a few people telling me about how Ayn Rand was just a shill for the bankers and in bed (literally) with a Rothschild. One of the people who came out against this book was John Todd, a Christian that pretends to have been part of the Illuminati. I say pretends because he says “suposably” in his analysis of Atlas Shrugged. Whatever organization he was a part of, I don’t think he was really in the upper echelons of society. Oh, and he says most people that read the book are Communists.. wait, what? Think for yourself.
- One of the points of my film, which I did not make too overt, was to indicate that the shrugging of Atlas could be related to the falling of the twin towers.
- The dollar sign can be formed by collapsing ISIS upon itself. Isis, pronounced correctly, is “I see.” The sign is also a $nake coiling around one or two poles.
- 33 is not just a symbol of the Masons, but also represents anal sex. I learned this as a kid playing sports. Think of the 3s as ass cheeks from a top-down perspective. This would mean the 3 on the left is taking it from the 3 on the right. After my conversation with the Reb, Obama addressed harsh criticism. I’ve been listening to talk radio, the kindest of terms is a socialist, worst of which I’ve heard is you called a Nazi, are you aware of the level of enmity that crosses the airwaves about you? He didn’t say he listened to the show, but he did comment on his ball-playing ability, “I can go to my right, but I prefer my left.”
- The reason we have been presented with such an abhorrent government so that we might demand a more free society based on the principles of individual liberty?
- Atlas Shrugged is scheduled to be coming out of HolyWood finally, after all of these years, in ’11.
- Everything seems to be right on schedule and according to plan. Or so it seems.
- Shh! We’re gonna sweep this shit under the rug.
I’ll be damned if it isn’t another 11 ;)